September 9, 2016
Dear ND-500 Statewide Continuum of Care Project Leaders;
Thank you for your service to people experiencing homelessness in your communities and thank you for your commitment to the work of the Continuum of Care.
This letter informs you of the results of the 2016 CoC Competition ranking process.
Should you have any questions regarding the prioritization list, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thank you for your hard work and commitment to ending homelessness.
North Dakota Coalition for Homeless People
2016 CoC Project Rankings
2. Prairie Harvest SHP
3. YWCA/Sister’s Path
4. YWCA Cass Clay SHP I
5. YWCA Cass Clay SHP II
6. St. Joseph’s Social Care
7. AARC SHP
8. Fraser, Ltd. SHP
9. Community Violence Intervention Center
10. Cooper House SHP
11. AARC TH
12. ND Dept. of Commerce S+C
13. Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Center
14. Prairie Heights
15. YWCA Cass Clay TH
16. YWCA Minot SHP
17. Fargo Housing & Redevelopment Authority Chronic I/IIS+C
18. Fargo Housing & Redevelopment Authority SRO SHP
19. Burleigh County Housing Authority S+C
20. Fargo Housing & Redevelopment Authority S+C